Official results - 26 IFAF Camera 300
- GRAN PRIX "Milton Manaki" for a best film of the festival, to the film “KICO THE KEYMAKER” from the author LJUPCO RISTESKI from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
- GOLDEN "CAMERA 300" to the film “CALL” from the authors DRAGO LATINOVIC & ILIJA GALONJA from SERBIA
- SILVER "CAMERA 300" to the films "NEVER MORE", from the author EMA LAZAROVA from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
- BRONZE "CAMERA 300" to the film "NONSENSE” from the autor ROLF MANDOLESI from ITALY;
- UNICA GOLDEN MEDAL for the film which encourages understanding among nations, the film “MY LIFE-” from the autor IGOR STOJKOVSKI from the REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA.
- AWARD FOR A BEST CAMERA from the Mayor of Municipality Bitola for the film “MOSKOPOLE TODAY“ to the autor DIME TALEVSKI from . REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
- AWARD FOR THE BEST FILM DIRECTOR “DRAGI SAVEVSKI” to the autor RADOVAN DZERIC from SERBIA for the film “BLUES FROM BANAT”
- AWARD FOR THE BEST FILM EDITOR, to the autor TOME LJUSEV from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for the film “STATE VEVCANI KARNEVAL”.
- AWARD FOR THE BEST IDEA, to the to the autor PETAR UZUNOV from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for the film “VICTIMS OF TEHNOLOGY”.
- AWARD FOR THE BEST REPORTAGE, to the autor ANITA GJORGJIESKA from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for the films “THE TATE OF THE STONEDOLLS”
Special awards with diplomas
- To the FKK “PRILEP” from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for most autors in the Festival;
- To the autor HRISTIJAN KOCOVSKI from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA to the film "CHIVCHE CHAMCE” for cherishing the tradition in the film.
- To the autor’s from BULGARIA to the film “THE GIVER”, member of Cinema Club “Madarski konnik” for fostering historical themes.
- To the autor VLADIMIR ILIEV from BULGARIA for a thematic approach to the film “JOKER”.
- To the autor IVAN BELUL from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for the film “BABA PETRA”
- To the autor VALENTINA ANDREIC from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for a research story in the film “DOUBLE CHIRCHES IN THE REGION OF KUMANOVO”