Official results - 25 IFAF Camera 300
- GRAN PRIX "Milton Manaki" for a best film of the festival, to the film "EULOGY FOR THE RED TELEPHONE" from the author JAMES CHALMERS from UNITED KINGDOM
- GOLDEN "CAMERA 300" to the film "A VILLAGE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY" from the author RADOVAN DZERIC from SERBIA
- SILVER "CAMERA 300" to the films "MERGE", "FIRST ORDER LIFE" & "WINDOWS IN HEPPINES" from the authors DRAGO LATINOVIC and ILIJA GALONJA from SERBIA
- BRONZE "CAMERA 300" to the film "FIDDLER” from the autor PETRE CHAPOVSKI from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
- UNICA GOLDEN MEDAL for the film which encourages understanding among nations, the film "PASSIONATE WEEK - BIGORSKI MANASTIR -" from the author TOME LJUSGEV from the REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
- AWARD FOR A BEST CAMERA from the Mayor of Municipality Bitola for the film "WINTER DAY" to the author MILAN ZIVKOVIC from SERBIA
- AWARD FOR THE BEST FILM DIRECTOR "DRAGI SAVEVSKI" to the autor GORAN POPOSKI from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for the film "ZR ZR"
- AWARD FOR THE BEST FILM EDITOR, to the author OSCAR GEORG SIEBERT from GERMANY for the film "REGENSBURG"
- AWARD FOR THE BEST IDEA, to the to the author JOSEP ROTA from SPAIN for the film "THE TORAJA: LIVING TO PAY FOR DEATH"
- AWARD FOR THE BEST REPORTAGE, to the author DIME TALEVSKI from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for the films "MONASTERY St.MARINA" and "COLLESHINO WATERFALLS"
Special awards with diplomas
- To the Primary school "HRISTO UZUNOV" from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA for contributing to the amateur documentary
- To the author OLIVERA GRUJEVSKA from REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA to the film "NOSTALGIA FOR ONE TIME" for poetic explosion in the film.
- To the authors VALENTIN IVANOV & STEFAN NIKOLAEV from BULGARIA to the films "INDELIBLE TRAIL", "THE DIRECTOR" and "BELOVED BIRTH PLACE" for continuous participation.